_____________________________
profile
_____________________________
friends and links
_____________________________
messages
_____________________________
blog entries

It was midnight and i was using my steamcooker to make some dumplings as i felt a bit hungry..i left it in the steamer.. came back 15minutes later and the whole inner PVC "support" of the steamcooker melted.. there was some kind of fumes as well so i guessed it got burnt slightly.. and i breathed a bit of the fumes in. =( I just felt so guilty.. i destroyed the home's steam cooker.. My mom's away in taiwan so i have no home-cooked food.. I have so few choices of food at home. Make a sandwich, instant noodles, canned food, frozen food. Now i cant prepare frozen food!! T_T I felt so bad, i ate the dumplings(i had to use pliers to unstick the plate from the melted pvc..) Well, the dumplings must have been semi-poisonous. What with all that dioxins and stuff.
I'm going to die of cancer at a young age!!
Why is my right eye bloodshot? I never had bloodshot eyes before.. IM GONNA DIE!!
A new chapter
___________________________________________________________
私の物語